Professional Bridging Examination (PBE)
Entry Requirements and Procedures
Entry RequirementTo be eligible to take the Professional Bridging Examination (PBE), one must either be a graduate, an Associate Member or a Fellow Member of the HKIAAT. Graduates refer to those students who have completed the eight papers of the AAT Examination.
Registration ProceduresTo register as student of the HKIAAT, applicants have to fill in the Student Registration Form and provide documentary evidence satisfying the above entry requirement. Their examination registration fee should be paid upon the submission of the application.
Applicants have to observe the closing date for registration, as this affects their eligibility to enter the examinations.
Each registered student should be in possession of a student registration card bearing his/her registration number. The student registration card should be returned to HKIAAT after cessation of studentship.
Removal from RegisterA registered student whose student fee is overdue for 3 months or more will be removed from the Register. Re-instatement of studentship and examination status will be considered in accordance with the rules prevailing at the time of application and payment of the relevant fees. Students will also be removed from the Register on disciplinary grounds.
Examination Entry Regulations
- The four papers must be completed within 10 years from the date of first registration as a PBE student. Students who registered on or before 15 July 2008 will have their time limit start afresh from 1 June 2009.
- A maximum of four papers can be taken at any session
- Papers can be taken in any order
- No exemption will be granted from any PBE paper
|Nature of fees||Amount|
|Initial Registration Fee||HK$700|
|Annual Student Fee||HK$700|
|Examination fee||HK$650 per subject|
2. All fees may be subject to revision.
3. A surcharge of HK$150 will be levied for every dishonoured cheque.